These items were generously donated and are one of a kind. All proceeds benefit the NHRMC Foundation.
The SECU Family House at New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers support for loved ones from out of town with a hospitalized family member. Hotels can be expensive in the area, even for a short stay. The SECU Family House’s doors are open to family and friends of patients being cared for at NHRMC as well as for patients who must travel to the area for outpatient medical treatment.
Located just a short distance from the main campus, the non-profit SECU Family House, asks for $35 per room per night to offset costs. However, if the family cannot afford the reduced rate, they stay for free. The facility offers a comfortable place to rest, shower and prepare meals while loved ones receive care at NHRMC.
– You may purchase as many raffle tickets as you like. Raffle funds will be donated to the SECU Family House at NHRMC.
– We will call out prizes during breaks each day, so keep your tickets handy.
– Tickets are $5 each. Buy 4 tickets, get a 5th free!
– Write your name initials on both tickets in case you lose it. That way we know who’s name to call.
– Winner will receive the item after ticket has been verified by the race admins.
Raffle is open to all contestants, friends and family as well as our sponsors.